Time: 7:30-13:00 PM, Tuesday August 3rd, 2016
Venue: Candle Hotel, 287 Doi Can Street, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi
Objectives of the workshop: To share the experiences on Community-based forest management in REDD+ context and the pilot of the result-based payment.
The main contents:
- Role of the ethnic minorities and local communities in forest protection and monitoring, REDD+ implementation at ground level
- Allocation of forest use rights to communities with high participation of community
- Landscape-Inter-community-based forest protection and pilot REDD+ initiative through legal community entities
- Community-based forest monitoring and information system (CBMIS)
- Pilot of the advance payment, result-based payment and benefit sharing at community level
For further information, please find the attachement.
Please kindly confirm your attendance (including name, position, organization, email, cell phone) before COB 22nd August , 2016 with Ms. Nguyen Thi Nguyet at the office telephone number: 0437245805or email: email@example.com, or Ms. Hua Mai Huong at the office telephone number: 0462538647, email: firstname.lastname@example.org